Friday 28 January 2011

Some exciting news...

Drum roll please.........

I've finally joined the ranks of those lovely people at Etsy and gone and got myself a shop! To have a peek click on the link here. I'm very excited as this will be the first time that I have put work for sale on the web and feel that it is about time I gave it a try. I'll be adding work on a weekly basis and will have some pieces for sale that will have been on this blog and other paintings that won't have been seen before.


 If you haven't heard of Etsy before it's the most wonderful site full of the most amazing and talented artists and makers from across the world, all selling their wares in individual shops under one roof. (I think of it as an arts and craft department store) It's the perfect place for gift buying (and full of lots of lovely treats for yourself too ;o)  )

Please let me know what you think.

4 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Well done you.....!
I've only followed your work for a few weeks.....Thoroughly deserved...
As they say back in the world....
"Go For It". :)

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you Willie :o)

Jazz said...

Best wishes for your new venture into Etsyland!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you Jazz.