Tuesday 12 February 2019

Stripes on the shoreline no.12



Stripes from the shoreline no.12   paper collage mounted on paper 15x20.5cm   ©2019Lisa Le Quelenec



©2019LisaLeQuelenec

On the last post of the groynes that stands in the deepest water are markers to indicate the end of the barrier. They have, since I moved here, always made me think of lampshades. I have noted in my sketchbook to make a piece one day of the lampshade, moon and the lighthouse…the idea tickles me.


This collage is available at Folksy.

4 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Love!
And your words made me smile...

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thanks Chris. When I was little my dad teased me saying he would get me a job cleaning the windows in the tunnel... I might volunteer for the job of putting out the 'lights' along the beach :o)

RH Carpenter said...

Wonderful - a lamp for the time the moon is dark :)

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Isn't it Rhonda? :o) I love the random shape and that they are red ;o)