Thursday 4 April 2019

A fun little project - carving stamps and making cards.



Three little carved stamps   4x7cm each   ©2019LisaLeQuelenec


I had carved this set of little stamps some time ago and used them to make a set of greetings cards. It was a fun little project and they became best sellers when I used to do fairs and demonstrations. I thought I would re-print them and have made them available on Seasidestudiosuk on Folksy. I think I might make some new designs as it is an enjoyable project especially for a rainy afternoon.



Card design ©2019LisaLeQuelenec

6 comments:

laura said...

So beautiful--the simplicity of the shapes and color scheme is like a fresh sea breeze!
I especially love the way the seagull shape cuts into the sun shape: great design,

Chris Lally said...

I can see why they were best sellers, Lisa. Continued success with them. They are beautiful!
(Love that seagull, too!)

Debbie Nolan said...

Lisa I love the beauty and the simplicity you have captured here. We must be on the same link because I am in the process of painting greeting cards as well. Such a perfect way to practice and to share. Your blues are just perfect for your design. Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration to me. Hugs!

RH Carpenter said...

Simple and beautiful - I can see why everyone loves them. Me, too!

Judy said...

They are gorgeous!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Laura, thank you so much. I'm glad you like them :o)

Thank you Chris, best wishes to you.

Hi Debbie, it's funny how it happens isn't it. I hope we will get to see your cards on your blog. I would love to have a peek.

Thank you Rhonda :o)

Thank you too Judy :o)