Wednesday 13 June 2018

A pause for paws...


Toddler sized chairs are also perfectly sized puppy chairs don'tcha know


I am taking a break to train up my new apprentice. Not quite soft kitty paws Bruce, more thunking big labrador puppy ones. She's very young but seems willing to pick up the ropes... lead... collar... shoes... slippers... rug and what ever else she thinks she can get away with - which is quite a bit as she is really very cute  ;o)  I think she will be keeping me on my toes for a bit. What an adventure!!!


I will still be keeping the Etsy and Folksy shops open and reproductions are available at RedBubble and Fine Art America. For all other enquiries drop me an email at seasidestudios [@] hotmail.com I will get back to you as soon as I can.


8 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

What a wonderfully furry adventure for your whole family Lisa! Enjoy! See you when he gets you trained and gives you some..."more leash on your painting life!" HA HA!!

Have fun!

Warmest regards,
Bruce

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wishing y'all much success! She's adorable.

Judy said...

Oh she is so cute! Success with her training!

Chris Lally said...

Oh, my gosh. She's beautiful. I think God made them so cute so you don't kill them after they eat all your shoes.
Hoping you have many happy, healthy years together, Lisa.

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Lisa - this one is so precious. I certainly understand why you need a bit of break...have raised several puppies myself and they do keep you on your "paws". Enjoy your time away...hope you will share some photos of this little one from time to time. Hugs!

RH Carpenter said...

Oh, boy! What a wonderful project for the summer months :) Can't wait to see the puppy as he(she?) grows into those very large feet! ha ha Have a great summer.

Candy said...

She's a doll! You're going to have a blast!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Bruce, it has been a huge adventure so far. It might have been only a few weeks but she has captured our hearts and feels like she has been a part of the family forever. Best wishes.

Good morning Maywyn, thank you.

Thanks Judy. So far so good...I am keeping my fingers crossed that it continues ;o)

Lol hi Chris, I think you are right. When the decision was made that now was the right time the first thing I said was lets get a shoe cupboard. Then we had a few months to train OURSELVES to use it ;o)

Hi Debbie she certainly is keeping us on our paws. It's a lot like bringing a new baby home and just as rewarding. Much fun is being had.

Hi Rhonda, she was the smallest in the litter believe it or not and those paws keep on growing, I think she might be a big girl :o) The cuddles are getting bigger.

Thank you Candy!