Friday 7 December 2018

Season's greetings



Merry Christmas ©2018LisaLeQuelenec


So here we are, just over a couple of weeks until the big day so I will bid you my season's greetings now. I would like to say thank you to everyone for taking time to visit the blog and commenting and those that are reading along in the background this year. It is lovely to be a part of such a friendly and supportive community.

I hope in whichever way you celebrate the holidays and to those that don't that the next few weeks are a filled with peace, good health, happiness and contentment that extend throughout 2019 - lets make it a good one.


4 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Happiest of Holidays to You & Yours!
I am grateful for your blog.

Judy said...

Happy holidays to you and yours, Lisa! I have enjoyed your work this year, and wish you an inspirational 2019!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Lisa - I am wishing you all those good things back. Wonderful painting...it certainly made me smile. Hugs!

Bruce Sherman said...

Dear Lisa... Rich blessings of Peace... Love and Health from snowy Canada. Hope that you enjoy the break from your painting and printmaking routines and enjoy the joy of family... including those members on four paws! HA HA!

Hugs,
Bruce and Deb