Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sand dunes and shadows


Sand Dunes & Shadows acrylic on paper19x28cm  ©2012 Lisa Le Quelenec
I love the changing colours of sand in shadow. The cool blues, warm lilacs and the unexpected light tones of some shadows are exciting to paint. Here and there grass, sea holly and other vegetation poke their way through the sand. Plants always find a way to grow somehow and the green/yellow/purple is a favourite combination.


Something strange has happened when I add a caption to the pictures in a post. I used to be able to write the caption as three lines but now can only do it as one. Does anyone know how I can change back? (I post in compose mode rather than HTML) I'm wondering if this is a blogger glitch or just me.

2 comments:

Zoe, ontheroad said...

Just lovely, Lisa, beautiful, serene and with that special Lisa-touch.

Try writing in html or editing in that mode. I am finding several glitches in editing and composing.

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Zoe, thank you very much!

html scares me a bit I haven't really got the first foggiest. I think I'll just have to put up with it and hope Blogger changes it back. I've noticed it on a couple of blogs that I visit recently so it doesn't seem to be something I'm doing/not doing.

Best wishes.