Thursday 12 January 2017

Pine cone - a drypoint


seaside studios blog
Pine cone   drypoint etching print   ©2016Lisa Le Quelenec


I have been working on a set of new monoprints of winter birch trees and am impatiently waiting for the ink to dry so I can work into them and experiment with combining other media. My fingers are itching to get going but It will be another few days yet....

In the meantime here is a small drypoint pine cone that I finished last year and have just put for sale in my Etsy store SeasidestudiosUK.

I am so lucky to be so close to the sea and near the New Forest - it really is the best of both worlds.

2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Between the forest and the sea - and we benefit from you interpreting your beautiful world through art!
Love this sweet pine cone! Looking forward to seeing the birches!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Chris!