Thursday 14 February 2019

Stripes on the shoreline no.14



Stripes from the shoreline no.1   paper collage mounted on paper 15x20.5cm   ©2019Lisa Le Quelenec



Whilst there are no verticals in this landscape I do think the range of tones makes this one successful.


Halfway through the project and whilst I started off in a very abstract way I seem to have moved quickly back to recognisable motifs. I have been good at sticking to the ‘rules’ that I have imposed on myself. The time element has been the most useful part of the exercise so far. Some days it feels like a long time but it’s good in that it slows me down for a more considered work on others it feels far to short and so stops procrastination in its tracks. This was unexpected and may well be one of the things that I use going forward in other work.


This collage is available at Folksy.

Available as a reproduction at Red Bubble.

2 comments:

Judy said...

It is a beautiful series, Lisa!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Judy!