Thursday 25 April 2019

Coastal collages and mixed media



Coast I - IV   15.5x15.5cm each   mixed media and collage   ©2019LisaLeQuelenec



Four little-uns exploring some notes I made during the February project. I have been really enjoying working in this way. After the weekends hot spell and blazing sunshine my palette has brightened again. I seem to be very influenced by the weather and light - I wonder if this is a particularly British thing....we do talk about the weather a lot ;o)

All four are available at SeasidestudiosUK on Etsy.



Coast I   15.5x15.5cm mixed media and collage   ©2018LisaLeQuelenec




Coast II   15.5x15.5cm mixed media and collage   ©2018LisaLeQuelenec





Coast III   15.5x15.5cm mixed media and collage   ©2018LisaLeQuelenec





Coast IV   15.5x15.5cm mixed media and collage   ©2018LisaLeQuelenec






4 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Lisa as always I love your art. These four pieces are so beautiful. I do think the weather does affect what we choose to paint...hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs!

Bruce Sherman said...

Good morning Lisa!

Once again you continue to astound me with your ability to reshape and configure new thoughts and objects... both created and found along your seashore environment. I am constantly inspired by the versatility and variety you manage to develop through your intentionally limited palette of hues... and blues.

Bravo! Enjoyed everything that you have shown here. Good luck with sales!

Happy Spring!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Chris Lally said...

More beautiful blues! A lovely collection, Lisa!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Morning Debbie, thank you. After a nice spell of sunshine it is a grey day and I have been reaching for more moody colours in my sketchbook again....I'm even dressed in grey. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Why thank you kind Sir. I am looking forward to seeing what influences your new home has on your work Bruce. I hope you feel settled enough (and are pain free enough) soon to be able to paint. I miss seeing what you are upto. Best wishes :o)

Thank you Chris!