Thursday 8 July 2021

Watercolour treasures from the beach

 

Scallop shell study   watercolour 21x30cm approximately   ©2021LisaLeQuelenec
 

 

I've been spending a bit of time getting my shop back together over on Etsy. A few new watercolour shell studies have been added and I will add more work in the coming weeks. I will continue to post on Mondays and Thursdays for the forseeable but if you need something more urgently please do contact me to see what can be arranged. If your intended purchase is a gift I can always post it directly to the recipient with a note if you let me know the details.

 

Seahorse, urchin and starfish studies available individually   watercolour 21x30cm approximately   ©2021LisaLeQuelenec



4 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Your artwork is beautiful!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Maywyn, best wishes.

laura said...

Lovely work. Detailed and yet so light and delicate. Plan to visit your Etsy shop!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Laura, thank you so much.