Wednesday 18 August 2021

Interview - Meet the maker on the Folksy blog

 

 


 

Oooohhhh get me!  My exciting news! I have been interviewed on the Folksy Blog  in their Meet the maker series. To read the interview click here.

A really big thank you to Abi Jackson from  The Sage Apothecary for such great questions (her skincare looks amazing!) and to Camilla Westergaard from Folksy for the opportunity. It has been fun.


It looks like I will be taking over Folksy's instagram  @folksyhq  over the weekend for a few posts in a maker takeover....think of the mischief I could get up to 😉



3 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Congratulations! Wow!
Great interview and photographs. I enjoyed reading it a lot. It is interesting how you view colors and your subjects.

RH Carpenter said...

Very good interview and I loved seeing all the little bits and pieces of your works along the way!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Maywyn, I think I can finally reply and I have fixed me glitch with blogger. Thank you so much for reading along, it was good fun to do. Best wishes.


Thank you Rhonda, in a weird way the exercise clarified some of my thoughts about my work. My interviewer gave me such good questions I think. Wishing you a creative week.