Wednesday 19 October 2022

19 Neither stir nor motion - acrylic on board

 


Neither Stir Nor Motion  10x10cm acrylic on canvas board   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec


'Lies a calm along the deep,

Like a mirror sleeps the ocean,

And the anxious steersman sees

Round him neither stir nor motion.'

                                                                                                   Goethe

Available in my Folksy store.


Neither Stir Nor Motion  10x10cm acrylic on canvas board   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec


2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Beautiful and tranquil Lisa. One can get lost in that seascape. Hope you are having a delightful week. Hugs!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you for that Debbie, you give me confidence that I am succeeding in my aims. I keep wondering how small an image I can create and still portray depth...10x10cm was a challenge. Best wishes for a wonderful week.