I seem to be experiencing some gremlins within my blog. For reasons that remain a mystery this post didn't publish last month and I seem to be unable to comment on mine or anyone else's blog. I haven't the foggiest why but hope it resolves itself soon. Fingers crossed that this post publishes....
This is the missing drawing from June for my drawing a month project. The same model as March's drawing but this time a top view.
![]() |
| Pine cone top view sketchbook study in stages ©2026LisaLeQuelenec |
My drawing for July is below. Dandelions begun in Spring but only recently completed. The meadows were full of lush grass and dandelions back then - a very different story to now as everything is burnt, dry and dusty with the rather repetitive heatwaves.
| Dandelion study sketchbook page ©2026LisaLeQuelenec |
How beautiful was this? I couldn't fail to be inspired...


No comments:
Post a Comment