Thursday, 24 September 2026

Coastal Collection Tea towels, journals and card calendars now available at Spoonflower and RedBubble

 

Coastal Collection Tea Towel Calendars 2027   available at Spoonflower   ©2026LisaLeQuelenec



I am busy working away on my 2027 tea towel calendars designs for Spoonflower. I have updated my bestselling seahorse design from last year for 2027. I have a new design based on this year's Bold & Bright Collections (featuring more seahorses) and am just nearing the final stage of a new sea shell design (without seahorses ;o) ) based on the motifs from the Salt Water Shallows Collection. All the fabric, wallpaper and soft furnishings collections can be viewed on the link.

Measuring 40x61cm (16x24inch) in a cotton/linen mix with a thread count of 150, they have a folded hem and a hang tab on the reverse. They make a great gift for the hosts, hostesses, foodies and kitchen queens or a practical and useful gift for yourself.


Bold & Bright Collection Tea Towel Calendars 2027
available at Spoonflower   ©2026LisaLeQuelenec




Soft & Soothing Collection Tea Towel Calendars 2027
available at Spoonflower   ©2026LisaLeQuelenec



If stationery is more your thing I also have all these designs at RedBubble available as cards, notebooks, stickers and magnets (useful for fridges and magnetic whiteboards).


Seahorse Navy 2027 Calendar Journal available from RedBubble ©2026LisaLeQuelenec


No comments: