Friday 19 November 2021

Blue on blue - Moonlit sea watercolour

 
 

©2021LisaLeQuelenec
Blue on Blue    watercolour 28x28cm   ©2021LisaLeQuelenec

 

A full moon from back in the summer twinkling on the sea in answer to the twinkling lights of the town in the distance. I am missing warm mellow evenings it feels distinctly chillier now.

Available in my Etsy store.


After having a huge studio sort and refurbish, I feel like I have now properly moved in. It took a bit longer than I had anticipated and weirdly even longer for the space to feel like it was mine. It was too pristine and intimidating with all the new work surfaces and furniture - I didn't feel like I could make a mess. I had to give myself a talking to and just crack on. Now I have so many new drawers to store things I am still hunting around to find what I am looking for but it does feel so much more organised. What a lovely 'problem' to have.

 

No comments: