Thursday 5 May 2022

Lines in the Tide I & II - drypoint prints

 



Getting inky...  ©2022LisaLeQuelenec



Two new drypoint prints available in my Folksy store today, .................  These are a continuation of my heavy weather series that I began some years back. The lines seem calmer and more serene in a lot of ways. I seem to gravitate back to working in line and exploring how a mood can be expressed in just a few simple strokes, be that pencil, paint or drypoint needle.


The above photo is the plate inked up and partially wiped ready to go through the press. I am very forgetful of taking photos of the process but am trying to remember. Below are two of the prints from the editions.  Both are available in my Folksy store.


Lines in the Tide    drypoint 8x15cm   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec



Lines in the Tide II    drypoint 8x15cm   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec


No comments: