Thursday 16 June 2022

Lines in the Water II & III - linoprints

 


Lines in the Water II   linoprint 15x15cm   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec




Two more in the series, once again varied, open editions. I will have fun exploring and experimenting with different inking techniques and colourways. 

Prints available in my Folksy Store.



Lines in the Water III   linoprint 15x15cm   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec



A big thank you to the lovely anonymous buyer of journals, RedBubble doesn't tell me who you are but I think I know....thank you Kentucky I hope you  love them ;o)

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I received my journals today in the mail - so beautiful and they will give me joy each time I pick one up to fill with thoughts and ideas! Thanks for making these possible - I love blank journals and love supporting my fellow artists in any way I can!

Debbie Nolan said...

Lisa these are great works. I am glad that Rhonda is getting to enjoy your journals...I will be checking them out as well. Hope you have a super day. Hugs!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Rhonda, your continued support through out my time blogging and through your purchases mean so much to me. I wish you a happy and creative week, I look forward to seeing where your 'starts' take you when things cool down in your area. Best wishes.