Monday 13 February 2023

Coastal collection - home accessories, stationery and more

 

This is a project I have been working on for the past few months and I am so excited to share it with you today. Using my shell watercolour paintings I have created a series of designs in a selection of colourways to be reproduced on various home accessories, stationery and more on RedBubble. You can see the whole collection here.


coastal collection - available at RedBubble - ©2023LisaLeQuelenec



coastal collection - available at RedBubble - ©2023LisaLeQuelenec



coastal collection - available at RedBubble - ©2023LisaLeQuelenec



I have used RedBubble for a number of years for stock in my shops, also for sending gifts and have always been impressed with both the quality, speed and service. 


So many hours have gone into putting the collection together and it is really exciting for me to see it all come together. Is there a different colourway that you would like to see? Or maybe a different shell or creature? Do let me know what you think. 



7 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Beautiful collection
The search for your apron brings me to a page of aprons instead of your shop. I'm guessing shops don't have a search feature?

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Maywyn, thank you. If you follow the link then on the left side of the RedBubble page there is a menu to filter by product within the collection (I think if you are looking on a phone it is at the top). Aprons are under the Home and Living option.

For speed this is the link for you for the aprons;

https://www.redbubble.com/people/lisalequelenec/shop?artistUserName=lisalequelenec&asc=u&collections=3309659&iaCode=u-apron

Best wishes.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Thank you, Lisa

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Lisa what a gorgeous collection. Your talent and art is such a wonderful blessing. I adore the peaceful colors - they speak of the sea and all its beauty. Will go visit your shop at Red Bubble. Take care friend. You should certainly be celebrating this great project. Hugs from across the sea!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Debbie! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative week! Best wishes.

Judy said...

Your art looks great on all those items! Soft colours of the seaside! Great idea, I'll have a look in your shop!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Judy, thank you. It was quite a big undertaking but I am so pleased with the results. Best wishes.