Thursday 23 March 2023

And the Gulls Cry - acrylic on canvas board

 


And the Gulls Cry    acrylic on canvas board   40x50cm   ©2023LisaLeQuelenec


A companion piece to Where the Wild things are....

These paintings will be available in my Folksy store in a couple of weeks or so. I am going to live with them a short while to make sure there are no adjustments to be made and so that I can enjoy them a while ;o)



Where the Wild Things Are & And the Gulls Cry   40x50cm acrylic on canvas boards   ©2023LisaLeQuelenec



3 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Lisa - ever so lovely. Can almost feel myself swooping along with the gull. Glad to read that you are seeing signs of spring as well. Are you and your fur baby walking? I picture you both enjoying the sea. Have a delightful day friend. Hugs!

Judy said...

Beautiful, the two of them together!

laura said...

Such a wonderful feeling of light and atmosphere!