Tuesday 1 August 2023

Folksy Summer Exhibition

 

Well the best laid plans and all that.....I got to my 600th blog post and then went AWOL! Ooops! My apologies - where did July go again? Well I have been immensely busy but more on that next post. ...


My post today is to let you know about a wonderful online exhibition that I have been selected (over 700 entrants!) to be in at Folksy. So proud to have my watercolour, 'One Man and His Dog' selected as there is some stunning work by some very talented artists and crafts people. The exhibition is on for the whole of August.


Click on the exhibition image in my sidebar to have a look and do let me know what you think. There is a real range of styles, subjects and mediums as I scrolled through I was opening the links of shops that I wanted to explore further. I have been bookmarking all over as I know I will need to return when gift season gets started although I might just be starting early this year as I spotted some things that would be just perfect.



One Man and His Dog   watercolour 37x37cm   ©2023LisaLeQuelenec



2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Lisa congratulations on this wonderful and well deserved honor. I certainly love your art and this one is no exception. Will click on your summer exhibition and enjoy seeing others art as well. Take care friend. Wow where did July go?? Have a great start to August. Hugs!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you Debbie, I hope you enjoyed the collection there is some wonderful work. This month seems to be galloping by too doesn't it! Best wishes, I hope you are enjoying your summer.