Thursday 10 August 2023

Spoonflower store now open

 

Part of the reason for my absence in July was due to the work I was doing behind the scenes setting up a Spoonflower Store. It has been a steep learning curve to adjust and extend my patterns into collections but oh so enjoyable. I'm sure I will tweak and add to the work I have already done and have some new pieces that I am working on as well as plans for the future. For now I have three collections available and one that I am adding to currently. 

If you haven't come across Spoonflower before it is a print on demand website where you can buy a range of different fabric and fabric products in designs by independent artists and designers around the world. There is a vast range of subjects and styles - a real smorgasbord of repeat pattern gorgeousness!



Beach Vibes Collection available in my Spoonflower store - link in the sidebar   ©2023LiusaLeQuelenec



2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Lisa - congratulations on your Spoonflower opening. Love your design. I am familiar with this shop. What a nice way for artists to share their artistic endeavors. I know you will be successful friend. Hugs!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Debbie. I'm not sure why I didn't spot your message earlier. I'm not sure if it is blogger comment gremlins but I seem to have had a few come through today that I don't think were there before. I hope you are well, gentle hugs.