Tuesday 27 August 2024

Coastal Collection in Seaglass and Sage

 

Before I get on with todays post I would like to profusely apologise.


I have just realised that all the answers that I have posted to comments on this blog haven't published and it looks like this has been going on for some time. It is always so lovely to read through peoples thoughts and insights to my work and I appreciate each and every one and I always do answer. I have been doing so the last couple of months as I have always done but it seems that they aren't being published since July. It seems very strange that I can't post a comment on my own blog and I have been through all the settings - nothing has changed. I'm not sure what to try next, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I seem to be able to comment on other blogs so I don't think it is my account...maybe a problem with this blog. It is all very strange. I do apologise - it feels rather like I have been ignoring friends and passing them in the street with my nose in the air - how rude! I do hope that I can get it sorted soon and you can accept my apologies.


******************************


For today's post I would like to share a new design and a new colour for my Coastal Collections at Spoonflower. Colours inspired by delicate sea green seaglass and my favourite green waves for the colouring paired with my favourite ammonite.



Ammonite in Seaglass available at Spoonflower ©2024LisaLeQuelenec




Ammonite in Sage available at Spoonflower ©2024LisaLeQuelenec




Ammonite in Sage available at Spoonflower ©2024LisaLeQuelenec




Coastal Collection in Seaglass available at Spoonflower ©2024LisaLeQuelenec



I have reworked and added my other designs in these colours they can all be found in a new collection here 



Coastal Collection in Sage available at Spoonflower ©2024LisaLeQuelenec








Of course I had to  add this new design in all the blues for the other colourways, how could I not?





Ammonite in the Coastal Collections Blues available at Spoonflower ©2024LisaLeQuelenec





1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

I admit, I have never liked greens…but your lovely muted sea glass colors may make me change my mind :). Happy September to you! Not sure why your comments/replies haven’t been coming through - it’s a strange blogger glitch, I imagine. I cannot delete anything from my sidebar (although I have blogs on there which have not been active for years and I’ve tried to clean it up). Guess that’s why so many go to FaceBook - quick and easy but not really much interaction on our work. Wish there was a nice in-between place for artists to share.