Thursday 26 September 2024

Sundial shell pattern collections

 


Sundial Collection in Teal swatches - fabric, wallpaper, home accessories and accessories available at Spoonflower and RedBubble ©2024LisaLeQuelenec


Always a sucker for a spiral, I love these sundial shells. I love the bottom face as much as the more pronounced swirl on the top. The beautiful spiralling circles in this particular one called to me.



Sundial Shell front and back ©2024LisaLeQuelenec



This one little shell has inspired a whole collection of repeat patterns available as fabric, wallpaper and home accessories at Spoonflower and as clothing, accessories and home accessories in my RedBubble Store.


Of course no collection is complete without being available in a selection of colours. Whilst teal is my favourite there is also duck egg, chartreuse, and claret with forest green and navy being the latest versions of the designs. Co-ordinating pinstripes, plains and seigaiha wave/scale patterns are also within the collections. 


As I work more with pattern making I am discovering that I often reach for far richer and bolder colours that I would never use in my painting or printing. I am wondering if, as I continue, this may change. It is interesting to stand back and watch the creative paths converge and diverge, one often feeding the ideas of another.


Which colour is your favourite?



Sundial Collection in Duck Egg swatches - fabric, wallpaper, home accessories and accessories available at Spoonflower and RedBubble ©2024LisaLeQuelenec





Sundial Collection in Chartreuse swatches - fabric, wallpaper, home accessories and accessories available at Spoonflower and RedBubble ©2024LisaLeQuelenec



Sundial Collection in Forest Green swatches - fabric, wallpaper, home accessories and accessories available at Spoonflower and RedBubble ©2024LisaLeQuelenec



Sundial Collection in Navy swatches - fabric, wallpaper, home accessories and accessories available at Spoonflower and RedBubble ©2024LisaLeQuelenec





Sundial Collection in Claret swatches - fabric, wallpaper, home accessories and accessories available at Spoonflower and RedBubble ©2024LisaLeQuelenec



No comments: