Thursday 10 October 2024

Shades of Autumn II - Oak drypoint prints

 


Oak variable edition drypoint print 8x7.5cm available individually ©2024LisaLeQuelenec


I made a sister print to last weeks Acorns and have popped a couple of variations into both my Etsy and Folksy stores. I rather like working in this way and having colour variations. 


The one below is in Folksy.


Oak no.5 variable edition drypoint print 8x7.5cm available individually ©2024LisaLeQuelenec


I am still working on some larger drypoints of stormy skies and seas but having been rather enjoying the dry spells of sunny weather between the storms so progress has been slower. We have had lots of reference weather to help things along though....my gosh the rain! Obviously nothing compared to the weather some American friends seem to be enduring at the moment though, I do hope they manage to stay safe.



No comments: