Thursday 30 June 2022

New store at Society6

 


Lines in the Water - Blues   framed print available at Society6   ©2022LisaLeQuelenec


The last few weeks I have been working on making work available as reproductions in a new store on Society6. I am very happy with how it is going so far and will be adding more work in the coming weeks. I have heard good feedback from other artists of the quality and service from this company so thought I would give it a whirl. I'd love to know what you think of the store if you take a peek.


It just so happens that they are having a Forth of July Sale at the moment which means 40% off art prints & posters and 30% off wall art and home decor. 





3 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Thank you for the info
I'll take a look.

Debbie Nolan said...

Lisa hope you are very successful. Love your Lines In The Water. Have a great weekend friend. Hugs!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you Maywyn, it's quite a long job to set up but I think I am getting there.. best wishes.

Hi Debbie, thank you so much. I hope your week is going well.