Wednesday 22 November 2023

A busy week...

 



Such a busy week as I am restocking some new work into my Folksy Store. By Friday everything should be ready with the following pieces available;





































As Black Friday races towards us I should also mention that my Red Bubble store has upto 60% off with many giftable items available and as ever my Society6 Store has offers going on too.



In between all of this activity I have also taken a break to look at some favourite treasures and getting inspired for some new work....


Beach found treasures   ©2023LisaLeQuelenec







Beach found treasures   ©2023LisaLeQuelenec

 

Wishing you all a creative and happy week!

3 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Have fun
Wishing you Lots of Sales!

laura said...

Terrific beachcombing finds! I hope the show went well. I love your Turneresque sunsets!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Maywyn!

Thank you Laura - I hope your furry friend is feeling better now, best wishes.