Thursday 29 February 2024

Delicate Waves - Japandi on Spoonflower

 


Delicate Waves ©2024LisaLeQuelenec


Between all the collaging and printing experiments for the pebble series, I have been working on a new design to compliment the Coastal Collection that I brought out on Spoonflower and RedBubble. The design is made in various combinations for this collection and also for some others that are being worked on in the background (more on those later).


Of course I favour all the blue and blue/green combinations but I also have versions in neutrals and pinks available. You can find the design on different types of fabric, wallpaper and home accessories on Spoonflower in it's own collection Delicate waves - Japandi or within the separate collections that the colourway compliments. I have also uploaded it into my RedBubble Store where it can be purchased on even more products including clothing and accessories.


Delicate waves Neutral on Cream ©2024LisaLeQuelenec available at Spoonflower


Delicate Waves Cream on Taupe ©2024LisaLeQuelenec available on Spoonflower


Delicate Waves Pink Blush on Cream ©2024LisaLeQuelenec available on Spoonflower


2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

This is so lovely in every color shown…and I can see mermaids tails in this wavy pattern :).

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you Rhonda, I keep thinking of new colour pairs to try - I need to rein myself in a bit ;o)